'Lo and behold, the next wallpaper in a series of many! This one includes the entire Pumpkin Cheese Mullet gang (Well, the main ones
), including our heroes, the Statewide League Of Super Dumbasses, and the infamous baddies. And since I feel like it, in order, I shall give a description as well, for those uninformed. (From left to right)
1. Spider-mister: Secretly known as Parker Peter, Spider-mister is...well, obviously just like Spiderman. Just with a fancier title and a weirder name.
2. Birdie-chick: Yet another rip-off hero, Birdie-chick is definitely the nicely spirited one in the group, and certainly not a dumbass. Well, actually most of them aren't. Man, she sure looks like someone we know...doesn't she...?
3. The Blacklight Bulb: Probably the most original rip-off in the group, the Blacklight Bulb combines dark energy with dark skin as he busts out those rhymes, of awesome, pants. Loves to poke Pillsbury Doughman.
4. The Pillsbury Dough-Man: Not the Pillsbury Dough Boy, but rather his uncle, whom is made of some literally kick-ass dough. He sure hates being poked, that's for sure...or thrown...or impaled...or....
5. Mikael Akerfeldt: The lead singer of death-prog outfit Opeth utilizes super low growls to bring foes to their knees (as well as fans), or uses beautiful melodic singing to lull them to sleep. He's not so active as the rest of the crew.
6. Moscow Man: Kind of the sub-leader, since he watches over the S.W.L.S.D while No Clue and P.C.M.M are away. His poofy Russian coat not only gives him style, but certainly makes it look way cooler when he takes down bad guys. Provided he does...
7. No Clue: The esteemed side-kick of Pumpkin Cheese Mullet Man, No Clue really has...no clue. His common sense may be crap, and he is pretty stupid sometimes, but he does seem to be smart enough to question things a lot. His lobster arm and huge tooth come from pill symptoms.
8. Pumpkin Cheese Mullet Man: The man. The main boss. The mullet. Mr. Man uses Pumpkin Cheese bombs to blow everyone away, and is indeed the most insane moron to ever be considered a super hero. His special pumpkin can be used to change him into Ruroni Jamison, as No Clue's ankh can transform him into Austin Nathrakh.
9. Speedo Man: He...wears a Speedo. He's not really in the group as much as he should be, since he's sort of a freelancer, but when he comes, he sure knows how to keep score of situations. Especially when it involves water polo...
10. Evil Randy: Pumpkin Cheese Mullet Man's arch nemesis. He's definitely the smartest out of everybody, so it's a wonder why he picks on such idiots. Easy target? Perhaps. But boy does he look snazzy when he wreaks havoc and chaos unto our heroes.
11. Nerdbutt: Talk about the biggest nerd on the planet. His trading card collection can't be beat, and his teeth couldn't POSSIBLY get any bigger, could they? He's usually hiding about in card shops and chess clubs. For the record, his mom dresses him every morning.
12. German Milk Queen: She works alone, and boy does she look silly compared to everybody...ever. The only true part to her name is milk...for obvious reasons. She's not German, nor is a queen of anything. The cow cape was stolen off of a homeless man that lived near her house.